Welcome Chamber Music America Attendees. We are excited to introduce you to our organization and our mission.
We are committed to the belief that empathy-powered music inspires, enriches and uplifts the lives of both individuals and communities.
Musicivic, Inc. is a national non-profit network promoting community and individual inspiration and vitality through small ensemble music organizations and residencies.
- Challenging, viable creative careers for artists,
- Uplifting experiences for engaged audiences,
- An approach to arts led community vibrancy for community builders,
- A rewarding strategy for philanthropists to impact community & individual vitality.
- Join our Network, help us define the future of small ensemble/community engagement (new program)
- Propose a Musicast Project
- Propose a Musicivic Community Project
- Propose a Workshop Project (new)
- Become a Musicivic Fellow (new)
- Explore Parterships (any kind of mutually interesting relationship/project)
- Enjoy our Music (Our Trailers)
- Support our Mission
Musicivic Foundational Concepts
- Craft (curating interesting experiences in unique venues for intimate audiences)
- Hyper-local (grassroots, identity & pride, culture & place)
- Augmented (Virtual/Physical Hybrid — time & place)
- Co-Branding (with citizen, civic, mainstreet, corporate and other community stakeholders (sponsorship & partnership))
- Engagement vs Transaction (membership, free access, participation)
- Content (experienced live & on-demand, contextual wrapping)
- Platforms/Managed Services (economies & benefits of scale)
- Micro-Residencies (building blocks for community engagement)
We hope that you will be inspired by our aspirations and will consider joining us in creating a movement – a movement focused on developing the resources, strategies and impetus for linking small ensembles and communities at scale.